White Tarpaulin 180gsm High Density Woven Polyethylene Tarp Waterproof
HEAVY DUTY: High density woven upper layer for maximum flexibility and strength, Low density reinforced laminate backing for weather and water resistance
THICK & STRONG: Stronger than standard canvas thanks to multi layered structure and cross laminated membrane, yet still designed to be lightweight and easy to carry
REINFORCED CORNERS: Rustproof aluminium eyelets every 50cm and on each corner, with poly rope sewn all around the hem for optimum stability and tear resistance
ALL WEATHER: Rot proof, waterproof, shrink proof and equipped with UV stabilizers. Designed for all weather resistance including sub zero winter temperatures and blistering hot summers making it ideally suited to be used as a cover for your roof.
VERSATILE & COMPACT: Ideal to cover trucks, bikes boats etc. Also perfect for painting protection as drops will not seep through, or as a heavy duty ground sheet for maximum damp protection. Folds down to a compact size for easy storage in small spaces or in backpacks
Ultra durable tarpaulin comprised of a thick polyethylene cross weave structure, protected with a low density polyethylene coating on both sides.
The weatherproof structure and wipe clean surface make it extremely versatile for use in a multitude of applications, particularly where harsh weather and strong winds are involved, thanks to UV stabilizers, anti-bacterial properties and the reinforced hem which makes it virtually unbreakable when pinned down.
Features at a glance:
- The thick, high density polyethylene structure provides amazing durability whilst the cross weave prevents against tearing
- Reinforced hem with sewn in polypropylene rope
- Rust proof eyelets every 50cm and on each corner
- UV stabilized to prevent fading in sunlight
- Rot proof and mould resistant for keeping outdoors all year round
- Incredibly sturdy yet still lightweight enough to carry with ease, folds up for compact storage
- Comes packed in a polyethylene bag
- Also available in 90g/m² and 180g/m²
Perfect for added insulation on tent floors, as a cover for cars, trucks or boats, as a protective layer over trailers, to keep garden furniture dry all year round, or even as a form of temporary shelter for camping... the possibilites are endless